Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog! I, Tra Thanh Nguyen, came up with the idea for arschorus.com.
I am a blogger and a dream analyst. I have a bachelor’s degree from the University of Finance – Marketing in dream studies with an emphasis on oneirology.
arschorus.com – Dream Informer is a free dream dictionary whose main goal is to help people figure out what their dreams mean.
This website was made for a specific reason. I’m trying to break down the language of dream interpretation so that you, the reader, can understand it better.
I’ve put the website’s content into common groups to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for:
- Animal-related dreams
- Besides dreams about people, there are a few other common types of dreams.
But this blog won’t give you any advice that you should follow.
The main point of the information is to give you a framework; it is up to you, the reader, to figure out what your dreams really mean.
Remember that dreams are very personal and that no interpretation should be taken as fact.
Now that I’ve said that, I hope you find the answers you’re looking for.
How did I start blogging?
I started writing my own book about dream interpretations and spiritual meanings in 2018. It was never published because it was more of a hobby, but I quickly found out that more people are interested in my work.
When I was thinking about my options, a friend told me that I should start a blog on the internet to reach the most people. After a few years, here I am.
What https://arschorus.com/ Wants to Do and Why
My goal is to reach as many people as possible and explain how to understand dreams in a general way.
I think that if we understand them, we’ll be able to make changes that will make our lives better.
I also think they give us the chance to learn new things and experience new feelings.
Life is full of ups and downs, but how you deal with them is up to you! My main goal is to inspire you to take your goals seriously and go after them.
This is why I hope this book will help you find the real purpose and meaning of your life!
Several things about me:
- I adore yoga! It is by far the best way for me to stretch out and calm down my body.
- My favorite part of the day is when I meditate in nature first thing in the morning. It gives me the direction and strength I need to grow.
- Santa Cruz, California, is my favorite place to live. As a child, I spent a lot of time with my family in Santa Cruz, and I still go there often.
- My husband and I are so happy to have a beautiful daughter named Grace.
- I also adore animals! My pets are two Maine coon cats and an old golden retriever. But all in all, I am a dog person😊
- In high school, I took piano lessons, and I still play the piano. Music is very important in my life.